Sunday, January 26, 2014

CRYSTALLINE CRUZ

Hello! So this is the first blog post I write using my own laptop for the first time of my life. Yeah, for 24 years I never had a laptop on my own. By God's grace my uncle from father's side gave me my first computer when I was seventeen years old and my uncle from mother's side let me use his laptop when I was twenty first. Now by God's grace too, I finally can buy my own laptop with my own money on January 25, 2014. It's a pretty good deal too that I got 150AUD discount. Let me introduce Crystalline Cruz, Toshiba Satellite C50D-A025, an elegant lady with crystal clear view and pearl white colour. All my favourites! Haha. Pardon me for this silly habit to name stuffs like Solacio Cruz and Estoille Cruz. Crystalline sounds feminine yet strong for me, so I like that name so much. I'm going to write a lot with this new treasure! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment