Sunday, March 09, 2014

FAREWELL AIRLITE: MY PRECIOUS 6 MONTHS

Started collecting all these photos 3 days before my last day February 28, 2014, since we had different roster. Been busy asking everyone what day they would be working.


My non-compliance report, when I was in the good mood and the pen was good, I usually wrote it down in really neat handwriting so that my manager who usually checked it would find it easy to read. But sometimes when I was in hurry or the paper was not good, my handwriting was bad, too. Haha~


My K9 area's map. Favorite area for all. And my precious zapper. If I dropped it into water, then I had to pay 500 AUD. That's why I'm really relieved when I could finish this job without any incident. Haha~


Lorraine, whom I love to hug!


Brenda from UK


Myrna from Philippine


Ken from Philippine


My lovely Karen!



Steve, maintenance manager



Frank from Germany


Frances!


My sweet & funny manager, Marie!


My kind supervisor, Sam!


Night supervisor, Herald from South Korea


The security, the boys and Joe!


They asked me to act as security manager LOL~


Antonio, super friendly one


My priceless award and priceless moment!


My beloved trolley!


Finally, time to say good-bye.
I really thank Airlite for this opportunity, and thank everyone who ever worked with me and helped me so much. They are all my inspirations.
And also Carol, who's going for holiday so I couldn't take her pic.
Then I want to thank those who had resigned before me:
Veni, Logan, Wing, Shauna, Mark, Uncle Kwun, Uncle Mark, etc!
I'm really glad I can know them! 

It's a precious 6 months for me.
Now, I'm going to start the next chapter tomorrow.

Perth, March 9, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment